No. 3 with horse - grain free - dog biscuits
Bubeck natural reward No. 3 with horse is gently baked in a stone oven without grain, without sugar and without flavoring, coloring or preservatives.
The use of only one high-quality animal protein source (horse) reduces the risk of feed allergies and makes it easier to reward food-sensitive dogs. Small, fine and perfect for on the go and in between. Smell good and not greasy. Ideal for all dogs with sensitive stomachs and as a natural reward for exclusion diets. Size approx. 2 cm.
Complementary feed for dogs of all breeds.
COMPOSITION: Potato flakes, horse meat 10% (dried and ground), amaranth flour, dicalicium phosphate.
Fat content: 5.0%
Crude fiber: 2.0%
Crude ash: 7.0%
- No fattening farms or feeding horses.
- Very low fat content. Less than any other meat.
- Very low in cholesterol. Regular consumption of horse meat can prevent cardiovascular diseases and arteriosclerosis.
- Rich in high quality protein and protein.
- High proportion of unsaturated fatty acids. These are essential for the prevention of heart and vascular diseases.
- High iron content, which, unlike protein from plants, eggs or dairy products, can be absorbed directly.
- High in calcium.
- High in vitamins.